IT. Data. Expertise. LAw
A boutique law firm dedicated to IT & data protection law
Taylor made assistance
Julie has over 17 years experience in IT law acquired in an international law firm.
She assists French and foreign companies with all aspects of technology related transactions, disputes and regulatory issues as well as with IP law (valuation, computer licence and softwares management…).
Her specific interests include assisting her clients in their outsourcing and digital transformation projects and issues related to big data, cloud computing and Internet of Things.
Nathalie has a 17 years recognised expertise in data protection & privacy law acquired successively by the French data protection authority (CNIL), as chief DPO in a French banking group, and as a counsel in an international law firm.
She assists French and foreign companies, as well as public institutions, in defining their data protection & privacy compliance strategy (audits, feasibility studies, assistance of DPOs, CNIL proceedings, conduct of privacy impact assessments, drafting of policies and guidelines, implementation of BCR…).
Data protection law
- Compliance & enforcement strategy
- Data protection & privacy compliance audit
- Conduct of Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA)
- Data processing & transfer agreements
- Implemnetation of Binding Corporate Rules (BCR)
- DPO assistance
- Prior checking with DPA
- Telecom Contracts (Integration, maintenance hosting, LAN, WAN…)
- Outsourcing (Cloud Computing, BPO…)
- Partnerships (distribution, cooperation…)
Intellectual property law
- Software and programs computer programs protection
- Database protection
- Acquisition, selling, license agreements
- Free Software
- R&D protection
- Liability of Internet players
- Confidentiality & security policies
- Internet of Things
- Cookie law compliance / Profiling
- Sales conditions
- Contract Localisation
- Projects drifting management
- Copyright licensing
- Mediation and alternative dispute resolution
- Expertise and judicial litigation
- Defendor of rights’ & CNIL’s enforcement action